Seven years I left behind me
Making words designed for you
I will keep on moving forward
Learning how I can be true
Even though this might be nothing
Just a flirt, a tender smile
Even if I never see you
Let this moment be worth while
Even if I’m only dreaming
Never have I slept so well
And if you deside to leave me
You tought me how to tell
Opened something deep inside
Under layers of lost time
After 7 years of doubting
Revealed how nice it is to rhyme
Endless words seem to have found me
Before always left untold
Even I could not imagine
As my heart was oh so cold
Up ahead I might be near you
Tell you sweet words in your ear
If I ever get to hold you
Full of words I will be near
Unseen words will keep on flowing
Let me write for you, my muse
No comments:
Post a Comment