Now you’re there
Haunting my dreams
like a ghost in a scene
Keeping me restless
And hungry for words
To tell what I saw
When your smile punched a hole
Through the walls that I built
With the bricks from my past
And in comes the light
Understanding so bright
That I felt I was blinded
by so many reasons
made up by fear
To let somebody close
To my heart
And my dreams
And my words
Dance together to a song
And your smile
And your face
put a light on what was wrong
Could this be right?
A woman so beautiful
With a soul that’s so kind
seems unlikely to find
And why does she
Have to be far away
Could this be the one thing
I never experienced
Twisting and turning
As I lay here to fall asleep
Questions and doubts
And the worries consume
But when the sleep hits
And your smile re-appears
The strength that I feel
Takes care of all that I fear
And my dreams
And my words
Dance together to a song
And your smile
And your face
put a light on what was wrong
And I know
When you’re near
There is nothing left to fear
And my dreams
And my words
Dance together to a song
No comments:
Post a Comment